The Columbiana Exempted Village School District is now offering Virtual Learning Academy courses and credit
Some highlights of the program are:
- Course offerings are currently available for students in grades 3-12.
- All courses are aligned with the Ohio Academic Content Standards.
- Courses are taught by certified teachers.
- A wide range of semester (1/2 credit) and full-credit courses are available.
- Students may start the program at any time and work at their own pace.
- Students are entitled to the same privileges as all other Columbiana Exempted Village School District students (i.e. athletics, activities, extracurriculars, etc.)
- Graduating students receive a Columbiana High School Diploma.
Upon applying and receiving your login information, you will find the coursework at:
Additional information regarding the Virtual Learning Academy will be posted in the near future.
Feel free to contact the Coordinator of Technology/Student and Staff Services with any questions you may have.